Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 2: Fun with the Fam


I can already tell I'm going to get bored with my titles. Maybe I'll go multi-lingual...as in "tag zwei" or some such nonsense. Ooh, I know! I'll go all Wallace Stephens on this, "3 Ways of Looking at Day 3".

This isn't the greatest shot. The composition is shoddy, the lighting is off, but in order to get both kids, at the same time, I had to work fast. Thank you Canon auto setting!

We got home from school today and Boo decides that he wants to pull all the covers off his "bed" (which is currently the floor) and bring them to the play area. Then, he wants to play "sleepyheads" which is a game where we all got under some blanket and decided to sleep. A nap at 4 p.m. after a day at school? Don't mind if I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment