Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7: Soup is 'Mmm, 'Mmm Good.


I have some imaginary friends. Well, I'm 99.99999% positive that they're real, I've even met some in real life...however, we're call each other "imaginary" because for most of us, we've only met online.

We're an offshoot of a Baby Center bulletin board that got fed up with the incessant interlopers, barging in and annoying us, so we (and by "we" I mean a couple of amazing women) created our own "oasis" away from the annoying people.

Here we are a couple of years later...some people have left us, some have joined us. We've been through kids, divorces, financial problems, marital problems, you name it. We share in each others' triumphs, and we're there to give hugs (albeit cyber) when the need to be given.

Recently, we've started a monthly "cook-a-long"...February=soup. This is week one's recipe. I can't wait to try it.

I love my imaginary friends.

1 comment: