Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 11: Oooh, pretty...


So, it was about 10 p.m. after conferences. Babe and I already decided to play hooky from school, so I wasn't worried about staying up too late. We were enjoying a cocktail and hanging out watching some t.v. Then, it hit me, I hadn't taken a picture yet. Oops. I set one goal for this blog. 1 picture a day, and I was going to blow it! Thank goodness I figured out how to use my camera on the lap top.

I love this necklace. I bought it from a parent at my old school when she was selling some of her jewelry around Christmas time. I'm so surprised that I bought this because I am a FREAK about matching. I wear the same pair of earrings (white gold with little diamond flowers) every day so I don't have to worry about matching earrings with my outfits. I usually only buy shoes that are brown or black. Again, I never have to worry about finding my green shoes to go with my green sweater.

For whatever reason, I fell in love with this necklace and wore it almost every day for a couple of years. It's fallen out of heavy rotation, but it still finds its way onto my person every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment