Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 5: I'm Klassy Like That


After a pretty tough week (work sucks, the kids were bratacular, the house is a mess, etc.) and then a nightmare of a dinner out with my dad and the kids (we will never take the kids to dinner ever.again.) I wanted to wind down with a nice, big, chilly glass of pinot grigio.

My first sip...ahhhowwwwie! I had some dental work done earlier this week and then my bite was off, so some teeth were hitting weird. My dentist said that I might be sore and sensitive to cold for a few days, and she was not kidding.

But, I still wanted to enjoy my wine, so I got a straw and off I went. I savored my wine...then another...and another. Before I knew it I was three glasses down (all through a straw) and more than just a little tipsy. Then, I remembered I had yet to take the day's picture.

So, there you have it. My smudgy wine glass, my bendy straw, all atop the disaster I call my kitchen counter.

Klass...it's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment