Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 13: Ethereal...


In college, "ethereal" was one of my favorite words. It all stemmed from a night in which I was doing some illegal activities (and that's all I'm going to say about that...WHAT? It was college!) Long story short, I started saying "ethereal" and for whatever reason, it stuck with me.

That's the word that comes to mind when I look at this picture. It's of the moon jellies at Denver's Downtown Aquarium, where we took the kids yesterday. It's all Boo wanted to see while we were there, but after the sharks scared the shit out of him in the same room, he had very little interest in them. I made him stick around long enough for me to take some pictures, and the entire time he was looking over his shoulders at the shark tank as if they were going to bust loose of the glass and eat him.

I'm so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment