Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1: It Begins


So, here it is...yet again another attempt at some sort of blog. I think I might actually be able to keep up with this one. There's no pressure to be witty, introspective, or amusing. Nope, just one pic a day. I can do that.

This is me sitting at my desk at school during my planning period. I was bored and started messing around with the Photo Booth application on my Mac laptop. Oh, how I love my Mac. If I ever win the lottery, or get a raise... (snort) I'm going to buy a totally pimped out Macbook. It will kick the ass of any PC any day of the week.


2 comments:

  1. Nice.

    Can you email photos from your phone? You can set it up to email them to blogger and automatically post. You can keep it up and not even have to log in! :D

    ReplyDelete