Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 22: Open Letter to Moose A. Moose


Dear Moose, (I hope you don't mind that I'm calling you Moose.)

I love you. No, really, I do.

You are absolutely adorable, a snappy dresser, a wonderful singer, and an awesome friend to Zee--the cutest, boot-wearing bird around. You are everything I've ever wanted in a moose.

Environmentally friendly? Check.
Geometrically aware? You betcha.
You know your ABC's and your 123's, and you have a song to ring in every holiday and season.

Better yet? You entertain both of my children when I need just a wee bit of "mommy time" (also known as "damn it, I can't find the corkscrew! time")

However, could you please just do me one, eensy, teensy, tiny favor? Could you please come up some new material? I'm dying over here!!

Thank you so much!

Eternally yours,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment