Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 42: Happy Steak and BJ Day!


This is taken from mademan.com
Steak and BJ Day is a holiday created for men that falls sometime after Valentine's day...

The reason it is universally accepted as March 14 is because this is exactly a month after Valentine's Day. Steak and BJ Day is self explanatory...


So, today is March 14th (okay, not "today" but the day of this picture) and we *are* having steak, not on purpose, but there you go.

However, Babe came home from his brother's house, where they were starting to make some pantry drawers (I said pantRy, not panTy!) with these awesome flowers! My favorite are the pink Gerbera daisies, which are my absolute faves.

Of course, I have a sneaking suspicion that the flowers are bribe to keep me quiet about the amount of basketball he'll be watching over the next few weeks, but hey, flower are flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment