Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 33: Let's Go Cubbies!


I belong to a motley crew of people...we'll call them the "Oasis" (because that's what our board is called.) I've mentioned them before--yeah, my imaginary friends.

Every so often, we'll do a swap of some sort: "box o' crap", magnet swap, sticker swap, Etsy.com swap, and so on. The latest was a "Happy Swap" where we had a list of things to choose from and we had to send at least 4 items. Categories were: recipe, something handmade, a book, something beautiful, a beginning, a CD or mix, etc.

I was so excited to get mine. One of the items was a gorgeous wooden box with 2 frames set in the lid. Then I opened it up and I found what you now see above.

Ha! My gifter was Karli, a super-duper, hard-core...Cardinals fan. The joke is that Babe, is a super-duper, hard-core...Cubs fan. We did a "flat kid" exchange a couple years ago and as a joke, we made her "Flat Dylan" a little Cubbies jersey to wear.

^This^ is payback. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment