Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 36: Assume the Position


March Madness is currently upon us...but not when this picture was taken. (I really need to keep up with this blog. Posting late makes all my pithy comments and pop culture references outdated.)

Babe is a huge college hoops fan--I basically lose my husband for a couple weeks in March while the tournament is going on. Often, he'll talk to his dad,(Papa T) who is also a huge college hoops fan, while watching the same game. It totally reminds me of some scene in a movie where two girls were watching the same show, not really talking, but every once in a while, one of them would comment about it.

Am I just making that up?

Anyway, this is a common position in the house...on the couch, basketball on the tv, and phone to the ear.

I'm so ready for April.

1 comment:

  1. Oh not April. That was the month that I had Zack and the playoffs were on. Matt fell asleep in MY hospital bed watching the playoffs. I have a picture to prove it. I bring it out and shake it at him every so often!

    I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete